About Me
- Name: Jill
- Location: Somewhere in, Hong Kong
I'm in Hong Kong working at an International Kindergarten.
Friends' Blogs
Previous Posts
- weekend at home
- Enjoying the scenery at Peggy's Cove.
- Yummy Lobster!!
- When the Crown came to Halifax I took Ferhat to Pe...
- Time for a website
- More babysitting "fun". We were watching them pour...
- See what kind of trouble I get into when I'm babys...
- I'll soon be enjoying the sunny south again. I'm ...


1 Comments:
At 1:13 PM,
Carole said…
Jill, you've finally finished it! I assume this picture is of the original and not of your paint-by-number. Did you know that Kathy bought the same paint by number in Britian and painted it while she was visiting me at Oxford. She left it for me to do the finishing touches on, but I decided not to follow the rules, and it ended up looking, shall we say, a bit messy. But the fun of paint by numbers is in the painting, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home