About Me
- Name: Jill
- Location: Somewhere in, Hong Kong
I'm in Hong Kong working at an International Kindergarten.
Friends' Blogs
Previous Posts
- Prince and Princess Night with the 2-5 year olds. ...
- Pirate Night with the 2-5 year olds. This was a we...
- Junkyard Jen, Panda Amanda, Milkshake Marie, Silly...
- The NCL Spirit, Tortola, BVI
- I got to see an ex boyfriend, Neal, who works on a...
- Neal at Dickenson Bay, Antigua
- The main pool on the cruise ship, with a hot tub a...
- The Kid's Pool on the Spirit. We never take them s...
- Dickenson Bay, Antigua
- One of the Security Guards, Lal and me. I was swip...


1 Comments:
At 5:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Jill what ship was this??? You worked with Nat??? She's the bestest!!! I miss her sooo much!!! I worked with her on the Sun and the Sea, is she really engaged??
That's super cool!!
Nat
Post a Comment
<< Home