Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, May 19, 2005

First Scuba Dive Experience


This was actually in the Philippines in 2002. While there on vacation (with a Korean tour group) I took the opportunity to scuba dive. I did what they call a "resort course" where they teach you the basics and then take you down. Well, my two "instructors" were Korean, and combined the English that they knew in order to instruct me. How crazy is that? How crazy was I???? I survived, and enjoyed the experience, luckily. This picture makes me smile, cause I now know that the most important rule in scuba diving is to never hold your breath. Here, for the picture, I'm holding my breath, so that my picture wouldn't be full of bubbles. I think that bit of information was lost in translation ... Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's wrong with holding your breath? In moderation, I mean...
    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home