Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Friday, October 14, 2005

Country Number 28, Northern Ireland

I made it safely to Ireland. I managed to find Yvonne, though it was tricky. She was working when I got into her town, and I had to call directory assistance for her phone number. Talked to her mother, who didn't even know I was coming .... all's well now though. I'm in Belfast today. I'm going to take a 'hop on,hop off' bus around the city, cause I really don't have that long to spend here. The buses don't seem to run after dark, so that means I have only 5 hours to spend in the city (today).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    MUST BE NICE! i am Soooo jealous. today, the only sort of bus hopping i took, was the stinky dirty local city bus, that took me to school.. and then i hopped back on it 11 hours later!

    to live the life of Silly Jilly
    ...sigh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home