Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Monday, October 31, 2005

Korea pictures

Here's a link to some pics of the school and apartment that I'll have in Korea.
Some of the exciting aspects are the bathtub, oven, big bed, and computer. All of these things are rare for a korean apartment, especially a foreign teacher's apartment. The school has been open for 8 years ... I'm not sure how long they've had this apartment, but it's accumulated many things from all those foreign teachers over the years... microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker ... fun stuff. I never had such luxuries when I was in Korea before. The apartment layout is very similar to the apartment I had when I first got to Korea last time (the first of 3 apartments...).

http://photos.yahoo.com/chick1et1

3 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh, so exciting! And so soon- you'll be living in Asia-land in no time. Is the school really called "Dan & Pete"? Are you the only foreign teacher? What city will you be living in? Oh, and congratulations on getting the job!

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That looks fantastic! Will you have a roommate, or will you have all that space for your own? You must be awfully excited to get there!

    M.

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good decision to get out of the cruise ship thing. I hear that pirates have been trying to take over cruise ships lately and hold the passengers hostage. Scary stuff!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home