Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Coming soon

Coming soon to a university near you (if you are near ABU, that is): Survivor Perspectives. For our Worldview presentation on Marx, our group decided to have a survivor theme. We've been busy recording footage all week for the film. Your's truely is cast in the role of the feminist (don't laugh). I was actually the only female available to go to the shooting, hence the designated role. I do not claim to be an actress, and I must say, I'm not very good. It's fun though ... some of the scenes included a canoe race and a sandcastle building contest. Luckily, the feminist is the first person voted off, so I don't have to act as much as the others. We'll do more filming tomorrow night, then my part is finished. Luckily, I don't have to worry about the tedious job of editing everything. We'll present Monday night, and as the first group to present, we'll set the standard for the rest. Hopefully we'll set the bar high.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know I'm behind on the times, but how was it? Did the film turn out well? Were you approached by a high-budget producer? Have you found your new passion in film?

    M.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home