Map
If the map stays on my page (it's been a bit moody - sometimes it disappears) feel free to add a pin for where you're at.
Currently though, I've put in a pin for all the countries I've been to.
19 in total (including Curacao).
By the end of the month, I'll add my eastern caribbean countries (potentially 5).
That will bring my total to 24 - my age.
Remember the "You know you're a travel girl if ..." ? I've almost met the goal of having been to as many countries as my age ... hopefully I'll even surpass it soon.
Currently though, I've put in a pin for all the countries I've been to.
19 in total (including Curacao).
By the end of the month, I'll add my eastern caribbean countries (potentially 5).
That will bring my total to 24 - my age.
Remember the "You know you're a travel girl if ..." ? I've almost met the goal of having been to as many countries as my age ... hopefully I'll even surpass it soon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home