storm day!
Hearing that school's cancelled due to the weather brings such a good feeling, at any age.
Unfortunately, my school's not closed today. It's freezing rain out, weather warning and such. All the public schools in Moncton and here, and inbetween are closed for the day. Not my university.
But, I've decided not to attempt the hour commute just for the one class. Makes sense, right? I still feel guilty about it though, and can't quite grasp that "School's Cancelled" feeling. Sigh.
Unfortunately, my school's not closed today. It's freezing rain out, weather warning and such. All the public schools in Moncton and here, and inbetween are closed for the day. Not my university.
But, I've decided not to attempt the hour commute just for the one class. Makes sense, right? I still feel guilty about it though, and can't quite grasp that "School's Cancelled" feeling. Sigh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home