Back on the ship
I'm back on the ship again ... what else is new, eh? I'm on the NCL Spirit, the same one I was on for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's nice to come back to a ship where I know so many people and the layout, etc. One of my good friends is here for the 7 weeks that I'll be here, so it's exciting to see her again too.
Right now we have 13 Youth Counselors (YC's) when we normally have 10. And, we only have 140 kinds on board (maybe 50 will come to program) so we're way overstaffed. There's a couple reasons why we have extra, and by Friday we'll be back down to 10 YC's. I think we'll have extra cruise staff duties this week cause we're overstaffed ... it'd be nice if we rotated nights off too.... we'll see.
So Life is Good.
Right now we have 13 Youth Counselors (YC's) when we normally have 10. And, we only have 140 kinds on board (maybe 50 will come to program) so we're way overstaffed. There's a couple reasons why we have extra, and by Friday we'll be back down to 10 YC's. I think we'll have extra cruise staff duties this week cause we're overstaffed ... it'd be nice if we rotated nights off too.... we'll see.
So Life is Good.
1 Comments:
At 3:37 PM,
Carole said…
Dear Jill,
I'm very glad to hear your life is good. That sounds sarcastic, but I mean it! Carole (=
Post a Comment
<< Home