The joys of a foreign country
I've been very fed up with the French this week. I waited 50 minutes for a taxi today when it's only supposed to take 10 minutes.... Uggg ... communication problems.
So I haven't updated this page much because I can't get to the internet cafe very often. And when I'm here; it's very frustrating .... they don't use the QWERTY keyboard .... several keys are out of place ....a,z, q,w,m, and numerous punctuation marks.... it definitely cuts down on my typing speed. I finally found the apostrophe yesterday, and thought it a big accomplishment.
Anyway, I'll be home froM france on Wednesday. I'll put an update and recap on then.
So I haven't updated this page much because I can't get to the internet cafe very often. And when I'm here; it's very frustrating .... they don't use the QWERTY keyboard .... several keys are out of place ....a,z, q,w,m, and numerous punctuation marks.... it definitely cuts down on my typing speed. I finally found the apostrophe yesterday, and thought it a big accomplishment.
Anyway, I'll be home froM france on Wednesday. I'll put an update and recap on then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home