About Me
- Name: Jill
- Location: Somewhere in, Hong Kong
I'm in Hong Kong working at an International Kindergarten.
Friends' Blogs
Previous Posts
- YC's out to lunch at Showgun. Our first week there...
- The Captain comes each with for "Cookies with the ...
- Prince and Princess Night with the 2-5 year olds. ...
- Pirate Night with the 2-5 year olds. This was a we...
- Junkyard Jen, Panda Amanda, Milkshake Marie, Silly...
- The NCL Spirit, Tortola, BVI
- I got to see an ex boyfriend, Neal, who works on a...
- Neal at Dickenson Bay, Antigua
- The main pool on the cruise ship, with a hot tub a...
- The Kid's Pool on the Spirit. We never take them s...


1 Comments:
At 6:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jill,
I Love these pictures! They really make me long for a tropical vacation though. Are you already looking forward to this summer? Thanks for putting the pictures online so we can all see!
Post a Comment
<< Home