Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Saturday, June 11, 2005

First week

I survived my first week on the ship. It's been pretty good as far as first weeks go. There're many people on the ship from last year or from other ships, so it's not lonely here. I've been working with the teens, which means I'm not in the kids center with the other YC's. I'm so out of touch with them, and still don't really know a couple of them. Oh well. The YC's seem a bit stuck up ... not from my view point, but from the viewpoint of a couple people I've talked to. They don't socialize with the rest of the crew. I'm glad I stand apart from them in that aspect. I may try to put some pics on here next week, so keep an eye out for those. All's well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home