Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Birthday



I had a fabulous birthday. Brian put a lot of effort into making it special, and it certainly was. '
He cooked me a wonderful lunch at my place, gave me some great gifts - cheese, wine, perfume, and a motorbike helmet - so I can safely ride on the back of his motorbike throughout Korea (the goggles are detachable... but they're fun). Also, since it was my champagne birthday (26 on the 26th), I got myself some sparkling wine to celebrate, along with a couple of pieces of cake.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Cookie said…

    LOL HOnestly, that is priceless.. I can't believe they still make Helmets like that! LOVE It- definitely, keep the goggles attached!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice helmet! do me a favour don't take it off!!!

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fabulous, Jill. Absolutely fabulous, those goggles are just.... wow.

    Maureen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home