Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Going to the Gym

Alright. I've finally psyched myself up to start a gym routine. I went to the gym here for the first time yesterday, and I'm going again today. I'm quite proud of myself, actually. Though, we'll see how long it lasts. The cost is 50$ for 1 month, or 100$ for 3. Quite a deal, and I'm usually a sucker for deals. I'm also a realist though. I paid for 1 month, and I'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always admired people that work out in a gym. It just seems so humdrum, moving from machine to machine, I'm not sure I could stick with it.

    On the other hand, my exercise of choice is running around in a great big circle three times a week...

    Go for it Jill. Do enough to get those endorphins going, but not enough to hurt yourself. You'll be addicted in no time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home