Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Monday, April 03, 2006

Inconvenience


This is my living room. My director's wife is renovating her apartment, so decided it was a good idea to store things at my apartment. This is what I came home to find on Sunday... all of her apartment in boxes, inside my apartment. This is the living room... the balcony is packed full...
My plants are squished behind all this stuff, and my fish are blocked behind numerous boxes. I can just barely reach to feed them.. I'd move them, if I could... but the cords are all covered, and.... I may try when Brian's here to help me.
So, this is supposed to last 10 days. I can handle this for 10 days... (it better only be 10 days) I'll try to be nice about it. My main concern is that she mentioned that she'd be moving in too... yet the little bedroom is packed full of things too. I draw the line at her sleeping in my bed. I'm not going to tolerate that, and I'll move that junk into my room before I let her sleep in my room.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're a good sport, Jill. This is the exact kind of thing that drove me nuts about living in close quarters with my employers when we worked at the island resort that one summer. They were always taking advantage saying, "oh now, this isn't so bad."

    Yes, sometimes it is bad - this is my personal space. Speak up when you need to, Jill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home