Rantings of a Traveller
Here I am reflected in the mirror...
And after a couple tries, I got the angle right to catch Brian's reflection in the mirror.
posted by Jill @ 7:50 PM
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous said…
Enjoy the ride and don't forget to take the camera when You go off the mountain..,nice sunglasses..
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous said…
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous said…
..and sorry 'bout double comment..
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous said…
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm in Hong Kong working at an International Kindergarten.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 9:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Enjoy the ride and don't forget to take the camera when You go off the mountain..,nice sunglasses..
At 9:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Enjoy the ride and don't forget to take the camera when You go off the mountain..,nice sunglasses..
At 9:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
..and sorry 'bout double comment..
At 9:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
..and sorry 'bout double comment..
Post a Comment
<< Home