Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

no mail :(

Alright, maybe it's just that nobody has sent me any mail lately, but I know for certain that TWO packages that have been sent to me (air mail) in February have not gotten to me here in Korea. I've been waiting, hoping .... I think it's safe to give up on them. Not sure whether it's getting lost at customs, or when it gets to my school (the way things have been going lately ..... )
If you do send me mail, please PRINT Clearly on the envelope.
Also, if you want to send me something important, email me, and I will give you Brian's address to ensure that it'll get here. Otherwise, feel free to send "test" letters to my address (hint hint) .

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    UMM I SENT YOU MAIL! ..and hello? you got it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home