Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Monday, May 01, 2006

Life, the Universe, and Everything

Just got back from the dentist. Had a look at my new teeth. Unfortunately I wasn't happy with the color of them. If I'm going to have these teeth for 10 years, I want to be completely happy with them (not to mention the money I'm paying for them). They chose the color based on my bottom teeth... and I don't think that was the wisest move. I felt bad about rejecting them, but I don't want to be disappointed every time I look in the mirror.

We didn't go paragliding again this weekend. We had planned to go Saturday, but it was raining when we woke up. The rain stopped soon after though. Last weekend we went paragliding, but the wind wasn't right. We had to go to three different mountains, but the conditions were bad. We were disappointed that the day was wasted, as it was a beautiful sunny day. I'm kind of sick of the paragliding ruling my weekends.... We've only completed 3 days out of the 8 required days of training.. and we've only glided two flights... I'll be glad once the training is completed.

This week should go quickly - Friday is a holiday. We've got plans for a big motorbike trip, to an island on the south coast. There will be a big group of foreigners going. Hopefully the weather will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home