Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Friday, April 21, 2006

Temporary Teeth


BEFORE


TEMPORARY



Here are my temporary teeth - the 6 front teeth you can see on top. Took them one hour to take off my old bridges and grind 4 of my real teeth to stubs. Then one hour of impressions and fitting these temporary teeth. I'll go back in just over a week to get my permanent teeth put in. I was a bit put off when I got into the chair and saw the long needle ready to freeze me ... and 4 more viles next to it. One thing I found funny: instead of saying "Open" the dentists said "Ah" (as in, "Say Ah") Took me a couple seconds to figure out what they wanted. They knew "Close" ... why didn't they know "open"?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Cookie said…

    THE NEW TEETH LOOK GREAT! What FUN!
    ah- maybe they associate that with opening your mouth.. vs.. opening a door...
    or maybe they just didn't get around to that part of the Korean-English dictionary lol

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are temporary? They look amazing.

    Nick.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, I've never noticed before, but those freckles on your top lip are totally cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home