More on the fish
I haven't said much about my fish. I've been hesitant because I'm pessimistic about the lifespan of fish. Also, I had bought 2 more fish and got a bonus fish, and that meant 6 fish in that little tank. Apparently that's too many ... and I didn't want any of you to report me for cruelty to fish.. Also, the new ones were angel fish, and apparently they're territorial ... anyway, now I know.So it's been 3 weeks now, and I've only lost one fish. Lost, in the literal sense of the word. I can't find him... haven't seen him for days. It was the littlest fish, the bonus that we got with our first two fish. He was pretty quick, and was always the first to be eating. Now, I just can't find him. We're thinking the snail might have eaten him.. but with him being so fast, I find it hard to believe. Unless the angel fish bit him first, and then the snail got him ... My tiger fish is still depressed, and spends most of his time in the shell. On more than one occasion I've given up on him after not seeing him for a few days, but then I'll see him flipping around still. Brian's fish is still doing well, staying away from the angel fish.
Here's a pic of the two angel fish and the second bonus fish(on the bottom), and the snail on the side.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home