Well, She's here.
Mrs. Kim has moved in. Into the little bedroom, thankfully.
I thought I'd do my best to avoid being here as much as possible while she was, though I'm rethinking that idea now. I got back from the gym this morning to see that she had hung new (well, from her apartment, I guess) curtains in my bedroom. They are in fact nicer than the blanket that was over the window, but now I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep in due to the morning sunshine let in. I made it known that I didn't really appreciate her changing things. It's hard, cause she is the landlord ... but ... don't come in and change everything... I have it organized the way I like it.
Stay tuned... I'm sure there'll be more to say on this issue.
I thought I'd do my best to avoid being here as much as possible while she was, though I'm rethinking that idea now. I got back from the gym this morning to see that she had hung new (well, from her apartment, I guess) curtains in my bedroom. They are in fact nicer than the blanket that was over the window, but now I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep in due to the morning sunshine let in. I made it known that I didn't really appreciate her changing things. It's hard, cause she is the landlord ... but ... don't come in and change everything... I have it organized the way I like it.
Stay tuned... I'm sure there'll be more to say on this issue.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home