Got my apartment back
I've got my apartment back. It's great.
It's really filthy ... I need to give it a good cleaning... but it doesn't stink anymore now tha her stuff is gone (moth balls mixed with ... something awful...).
And it's nice to have Mrs Kim gone. She hasn't been very friendly these last few days... I think she's mad at me cause I blew up at her. She had started throwing out some of my things... well, apartment things... that I use... I got made at her - told her I was capable of throwing out things if I felt they needed to be thrown out... She probably only understood half of what I was saying... I don't feel bad - I think I had been pretty patient about the whole thing until then... Who does that? Goes into someone else's apartment as a guest, and changes things and throws out things?? Oh yeah, it's the "Land of Not Quite Right".
It's really filthy ... I need to give it a good cleaning... but it doesn't stink anymore now tha her stuff is gone (moth balls mixed with ... something awful...).
And it's nice to have Mrs Kim gone. She hasn't been very friendly these last few days... I think she's mad at me cause I blew up at her. She had started throwing out some of my things... well, apartment things... that I use... I got made at her - told her I was capable of throwing out things if I felt they needed to be thrown out... She probably only understood half of what I was saying... I don't feel bad - I think I had been pretty patient about the whole thing until then... Who does that? Goes into someone else's apartment as a guest, and changes things and throws out things?? Oh yeah, it's the "Land of Not Quite Right".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home