Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Afghan

My afghan is coming along well. I've learned the importance of counting. It's not that I didn't count... I counted each of these strips at least 3 times. (187 stitches). I'm usually distracted by the TV or Brian, or perhaps it was a glass of wine. Thankfully, I plan on keeping this for my couch. It's not likely that any inspectors will be by to look at it. Oh, and yes, I'll get the ends sewn in later... I keep forgetting to look for a needle. It's not even half done yet.

Nothing has been blog-worthy lately, but we plan to do some sight-seeing on the weekend, so check back after that.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    I always like to have a mistake or two in my knitting... it shows that it was handmade! Plus I think your afghan looks very artistic.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Looks great nonetheless! Good job.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home