They say the more you fly the more you risk your life .... Stereophonics
I'm flying again tomorrow. Off for my Thanksgiving stint on the cruise ship. By the end of the month, I'll have been on 10 planes in one month. I think my record is 13 planes in a month.
Interesting fact about Silly Jilly: I've been on close to 100 planes and have never once had the pleasure of sitting in first class. I was offered first class once, on a flight from Tokyo to Vancouver (a mighty fine route to experience first class, I assume) but I turned it down as switching my flight (which is why I was offered the luxury) would have added 10 hours to my already 24 hour itinerary. As it turned out, a typhoon grounded all flights for 24 hours anyway.
Interesting fact about Silly Jilly: I've been on close to 100 planes and have never once had the pleasure of sitting in first class. I was offered first class once, on a flight from Tokyo to Vancouver (a mighty fine route to experience first class, I assume) but I turned it down as switching my flight (which is why I was offered the luxury) would have added 10 hours to my already 24 hour itinerary. As it turned out, a typhoon grounded all flights for 24 hours anyway.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home