Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

long day

Ugg, I've got a long day today, but I can't complain. I chose it. I've got a couple extra duties, they just happened to all fall on one day. I opted to get it all overwith ... we're in St Lucia today.... I was there before.... wasn't much to see.
So this moring I've got swiping duty (swiping the passengers id cards as they get on and off the ship), then babysitting this afternoon (which should be alright cause there'll be another girl there too - cause there's so many young kids), and tonight I have regular program. And last night I had late night babysitting. It's just how the schedule lined up... well, supposedly. Last night one of the girls had a b-day ... and I think I got stuck babysitting since I'm the 'new' girl. ah well. Today was going to be a write off day anyway... I just wish I had time for a nap in there somewhere.
All's well here, I've got a pretty good group of regular kids. Good coworkers. Can't complain about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home