Ship life
Time for another update. ... sorry they're so infrequent.
Last week on the ship pretty much sucked. The lead YC (my supervisor) was leaving, so a new lead was on for the 5 days of handover. Well, the old lead slacked off majorly for her last week, and the new lead was just learning the ropes of this ship. Consequently there was a lot of disorganization and confusion. This week is a bit brighter, and hopefully it'll still continue to improve. I'm working teens this week which is a nice break after working with the 2-5 year olds last week. Teens are a fun group as long as they don't cause trouble. So far, so good.
I went on a catamaran tour last week in Honduras. 10$ for all you could eat, drink, snorkel and sunbathe. Unfortunatly, we were only out there for a couple of hours, so the "all you can..." really wasn't that much. I'd never been on a catamaran before though, so it was a nice experience.
No other news.
Last week on the ship pretty much sucked. The lead YC (my supervisor) was leaving, so a new lead was on for the 5 days of handover. Well, the old lead slacked off majorly for her last week, and the new lead was just learning the ropes of this ship. Consequently there was a lot of disorganization and confusion. This week is a bit brighter, and hopefully it'll still continue to improve. I'm working teens this week which is a nice break after working with the 2-5 year olds last week. Teens are a fun group as long as they don't cause trouble. So far, so good.
I went on a catamaran tour last week in Honduras. 10$ for all you could eat, drink, snorkel and sunbathe. Unfortunatly, we were only out there for a couple of hours, so the "all you can..." really wasn't that much. I'd never been on a catamaran before though, so it was a nice experience.
No other news.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home