My poor car stereo
How does one lose a car stereo?
Well, it has a detachable face plate, see, so that people won't steal it. I took the face plate out of my car before I went on the cruise ship, cause the lack of music deters many family members from driving my car too much. And, when they do drive it, they rarely lock it, so I take it out to prevent it from being stolen.
And now it's not where I normally put it ... I've looked everywhere in my room ... twice. I've asked all my brothers/parents whether they've seen it. No luck.
This really takes the fun out of driving my car ... I'm a driver, and I love my little car... but without music .... it's no fun at all.
It'll cost $117 plus shipping to get a new face plate. The whole thing only cost me $200. And I won't have my car for much longer, if I take off to Asia. So that's out.
Ugg. I've nearly given up hope on it. It's going to be a long two months without music in my car. Any sympathy?
Well, it has a detachable face plate, see, so that people won't steal it. I took the face plate out of my car before I went on the cruise ship, cause the lack of music deters many family members from driving my car too much. And, when they do drive it, they rarely lock it, so I take it out to prevent it from being stolen.
And now it's not where I normally put it ... I've looked everywhere in my room ... twice. I've asked all my brothers/parents whether they've seen it. No luck.
This really takes the fun out of driving my car ... I'm a driver, and I love my little car... but without music .... it's no fun at all.
It'll cost $117 plus shipping to get a new face plate. The whole thing only cost me $200. And I won't have my car for much longer, if I take off to Asia. So that's out.
Ugg. I've nearly given up hope on it. It's going to be a long two months without music in my car. Any sympathy?
1 Comments:
At 8:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jill, Yes, I feel your pain. I have had similar predicaments many times. I have a horrible habit of putting things in "important" places. I usually find it on the fifth or sixth look or I'll wake up in the middle of the night and remember! Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home