Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Snorkelling

Yesterday I went snorkelling ... spent a couple hours in the water. It was sweet. The best thing that I saw was a hugh lobster. I know, things look bigger underwater, so I couldn't tell for sure how big he was. But then he crawled next to an old tire underwater, and his body was as long as the diameter of the tire. That's a big lobster. Luckily I was able to point it out to my friend. It was really cool.
All's well here. My tan is coming along nicely. 3 days a week on the beach ... what a life.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to live in Bermuda long time ago, in Paget, right on Grape Bay. I remember "gigging" lobsters while snorkeling, but it was legal only in months with an "r", hmmm september...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home