Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Update

I'm sorry I don't update my blog very often.I must confess, there's just nothing interesting to tell.

I'm home again ... I've less than 3 weeks (roughly? ... no ticket booked yet) until I go to Korea. I've got a good list of things I have to do before then ... so it should go smoothly. I got my visa application sent away yesterday, so hopefully there'll be no hiccups there. That was the cause of so much stress the last time I went to Korea. Uggg, I don't want to think about it.

I'm glad I posted some pics of my Charleston trip ... cause soon after I did, the memory card in my camera messed up, and I had no choice but to format it. Scary stuff. Luckily, I had posted the best pictures, and really didn't lose a lot. I'm so glad that didn't happen to me in the summer when I wasn't able to upload my pics... I'd be so sad if I lost my pics of my last ship memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home