Peanut Butter Cookies
Do you know how easy it is to make peanut butter cookies? Found a recipe on the back of the Kraft peanut butter (that Brian had sent to him from Canada):
1 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
Mix together, roll into balls, smush with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes, 325 F.
I had no idea it could be that easy. Well, easy in theory ... the first batch we made burned, and the second batch (being cautious) was undercooked. For the record, cooking times and temperatures differ when using a gas oven....
1 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
Mix together, roll into balls, smush with a fork. Bake for 15 minutes, 325 F.
I had no idea it could be that easy. Well, easy in theory ... the first batch we made burned, and the second batch (being cautious) was undercooked. For the record, cooking times and temperatures differ when using a gas oven....
3 Comments:
At 8:39 AM,
Jill said…
I thought about taking a pic of course, but decided the cookies really didn't look that good :P Some were burned, and the others were all broken... thought it best for people just to try it and hopefully get better results than mine.
At 9:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
I've tried the Kraft cookies, but without the flour, I couldn't get mine to work right either. I've found my Mom's recipe impecible, if anyone one's interested.
Did Kraft really say smush with a fork? :)
At 9:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
Shoot. Should have checked earlier before I spout off with three syllable words.
Impeccable: faultless, without fault or error
Post a Comment
<< Home