For the Record
I'm pleased to say that I'm still going to the gym 3 times a week. There were a couple weeks (when I was getting my teeth done) during which I only made it once a week, but I'm glad to be back into my routine.
I'm the proud owner of three fish. These fish are all from the second batch we bought - the two nasty Angel Fish and the bottom feeder are still swimming. They've survived for a good two months now. Amazing.
I'm the proud owner of three fish. These fish are all from the second batch we bought - the two nasty Angel Fish and the bottom feeder are still swimming. They've survived for a good two months now. Amazing.
2 Comments:
At 1:58 PM,
Cookie said…
totally impressive, good for you. I am LUCKY if i go 3 times a week.. its hard when you don't have a job.. a schedule.... a life.. lol high five on the fish :)
At 11:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
How is it working out in a gym? How do you know what machines to use and for how long? I've always felt intimidated by gyms, and a little put off by the recycled air and sweatiness of those around me. Running seems so much more refreshing because I'm on my own in the great outdoors...
Post a Comment
<< Home