Videos of me, from June
Here's one of my take offs from a few months ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2cnlRoMzAU
And landing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttUKwkA5Pg
And just so you know I'm not a professional, here's one of my imperfect landings. Hey, it was while I was still training, and I think it's mostly the fault of the instructor. Other than having my canopy collapse in the bushes on take off, and skimming a tree on landing (because my radio didn't work), this is as bad as it's been, thankfully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7OAzo9qys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2cnlRoMzAU
And landing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EttUKwkA5Pg
And just so you know I'm not a professional, here's one of my imperfect landings. Hey, it was while I was still training, and I think it's mostly the fault of the instructor. Other than having my canopy collapse in the bushes on take off, and skimming a tree on landing (because my radio didn't work), this is as bad as it's been, thankfully.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7OAzo9qys
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home