gliding, from another angle
Here's a pic of me that I didn't know I had. Here I am with my harness on, getting ready to glide. At this point, I'm helping hold up Brian's canopy so he can take off. That's our instructor, Mr. Park, beside me. The harness has to be big and padded, in case you end up landing on it should you fall out of the sky. The harness is nearly bigger than me.
You would think that gliding is a big part of my life, but really I'm not that into it. I just don't have much else going on that is remotely interesting.
You would think that gliding is a big part of my life, but really I'm not that into it. I just don't have much else going on that is remotely interesting.
1 Comments:
At 8:33 AM,
Jill said…
Our instructor, Mr. Park, only has half of a big toe. We've always wondered about it, and one day someone worked up the nerve to ask him about it.
What happened? Frost bite when he was climbing Mount Everest. Seesh, if I ever have to lose a toe, I hope I have a cool excuse like that one.
Post a Comment
<< Home