Good news and bad news
Well, the good news is that Brian had a good birthday ... he went paragliding (without me) and had two really good flights. I was content to stay home - I cleaned and hiked up the local mountain - something I've been wanting to do since I got here. It was nothing spectacular but I'm glad I can check it off my list. We celebrated his birthday together that evening at Outback, with the biggest, yummiest steak there.
The bad news is that I've lost my camera. We had it at a friend's place for a pre Halloween party, and when we got to the bar and wanted it again, we couldn't find it. Sigh. No sign of it at the friend's place. On the bright side, I get to go camera shopping. An upgrade is in order, I believe. I'm not looking forward to learning how to work a new camera though. I'll just let Brian learn all about it and teach me the basics.
The bad news is that I've lost my camera. We had it at a friend's place for a pre Halloween party, and when we got to the bar and wanted it again, we couldn't find it. Sigh. No sign of it at the friend's place. On the bright side, I get to go camera shopping. An upgrade is in order, I believe. I'm not looking forward to learning how to work a new camera though. I'll just let Brian learn all about it and teach me the basics.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home