Vacation!
It's official!
I'm on vacation for the next 9 days. We leave for Thailand tomorrow morning. We'll spend the rest of the day shopping in Bangkok, then on Sunday we're flying to Phuket. We'll go to a couple of the islands around there (Phi Phi and Krabi), just relaxing.
The most recent forecast that I looked at not only shows rain every day, but has thrown in thunder showers. Luckly, a couple of our friends from here will also be in the same area, so we'll have people to hang out with in the rain.
I'm not sure how much internet time I'll get over the next week, so hang tight for a week until I get back to my blog.
I'm on vacation for the next 9 days. We leave for Thailand tomorrow morning. We'll spend the rest of the day shopping in Bangkok, then on Sunday we're flying to Phuket. We'll go to a couple of the islands around there (Phi Phi and Krabi), just relaxing.
The most recent forecast that I looked at not only shows rain every day, but has thrown in thunder showers. Luckly, a couple of our friends from here will also be in the same area, so we'll have people to hang out with in the rain.
I'm not sure how much internet time I'll get over the next week, so hang tight for a week until I get back to my blog.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home