For the Record
I've had a bathing suit on only twice this summer.
That's quite a change from my past two summers with 3+ days a week on a beach.
I'm pasty white.
On a brighter note, I can brag that my bathing suits still fit, thanks to my gym routine.
4 more sleeps until I see a beach!
That's quite a change from my past two summers with 3+ days a week on a beach.
I'm pasty white.
On a brighter note, I can brag that my bathing suits still fit, thanks to my gym routine.
4 more sleeps until I see a beach!
3 Comments:
At 9:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but the last time I wore a bathing suit was in the summer of 2002, when I worked on an island resort.
Seems I'm not much for swimming...
Enjoy Thailand!!!
At 7:56 PM,
Jill said…
I just checked the weather for Thailand, and there's not a lick of sunshine in the forecast. Just my luck.
At 5:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
That means you won't need to worry about burning your lily-white skin! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home