Alive and Sunburned
I'm alive and well. I'm on Koh Phi Phi right now. We had great weather today, so we got a bit of sunshine to give us some color before we go back.
Highlights so far include renting a motorbike and driving around Phuket; Snorkelling and seeing monkeys on Koh Phi Phi; and shopping in Bangkok. Tomorrow we're hoping to take a water taxi to the island where they filmed The Beach.
We then head back to Phuket for a day, fly to Bangkok and shop for a few hours, then fly back to Korea early Saturday morning.
I was going to try to go this whole vacation without using the internet and checking my email. Didn't happen obviously... but not cause I was desperate... it's raining right now, and it usually passes in 10 minutes... and we just happened to be outside an internet shop.....
Highlights so far include renting a motorbike and driving around Phuket; Snorkelling and seeing monkeys on Koh Phi Phi; and shopping in Bangkok. Tomorrow we're hoping to take a water taxi to the island where they filmed The Beach.
We then head back to Phuket for a day, fly to Bangkok and shop for a few hours, then fly back to Korea early Saturday morning.
I was going to try to go this whole vacation without using the internet and checking my email. Didn't happen obviously... but not cause I was desperate... it's raining right now, and it usually passes in 10 minutes... and we just happened to be outside an internet shop.....
1 Comments:
At 6:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah, Jill!! I'm glad you're able to have a good (sunny!) time.
Post a Comment
<< Home