Post-Vacation Slump
I've made it back safe and sound. I've only been in a few hours, and already I'm dreading being back here. I think this is more than the usual post-vacation low.... I'm not just depressed about my vacation being over, but about returning to this country. All of the ... cultural differences (to say it politely) are accentuated so much more after being away.
Thankfully I've only two months (from tomorrow!) left here, and hopefully time will pass quickly.
Check back in a day or two for vacation highlights and lowlights, as well as some pics.
Thankfully I've only two months (from tomorrow!) left here, and hopefully time will pass quickly.
Check back in a day or two for vacation highlights and lowlights, as well as some pics.
1 Comments:
At 8:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Glad you made it back safely, you must be tired from all that travelling. Take it easy on yourself - get through these last few weeks and then it's off for another adventure!
Post a Comment
<< Home