Work!
Well, we're heading to work again. We took a different approach to getting a job this time, in going through an agency. It's specifically geared toward backpackers, and we had to pay for the service. We're excited about the job though - I hope it meets our expectations.
We'll be working at a resort in Kakadu, a famous national park in northern Australia. We'll start out doing housekeeping, but they're willing to train us in hospitality (wait/bar staff) if all goes well. I think I'd be just as happy behind the scenes, but it might be fun to try while it's temporary.
So we'll be heading out there tomorrow- again it'll be the middle of nowhere. I'm not sure how much internet will cost. We'll stay at least two months, and if we like it, longer.
Fingers crossed... I think we deserve a good job after all that fruit picking.
On another note, I'll likely have a semipermanent address for a couple months. I'll send it out to those of you who I think might care to write. Email me and let me know if you want it.
We'll be working at a resort in Kakadu, a famous national park in northern Australia. We'll start out doing housekeeping, but they're willing to train us in hospitality (wait/bar staff) if all goes well. I think I'd be just as happy behind the scenes, but it might be fun to try while it's temporary.
So we'll be heading out there tomorrow- again it'll be the middle of nowhere. I'm not sure how much internet will cost. We'll stay at least two months, and if we like it, longer.
Fingers crossed... I think we deserve a good job after all that fruit picking.
On another note, I'll likely have a semipermanent address for a couple months. I'll send it out to those of you who I think might care to write. Email me and let me know if you want it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home