We pick bunches from the yellow bins, cut off the bad or unsightly grapes, then put them on the table. It's someone else's job to pack them into boxes.
JILL! this looks like so much fun! What a fun time you guys must be having with all this fruit! P.S you're cute lil grape working hair-do totally works for this. Nothing new here, no photos to show.. NOTHING! but hopefully soon I'll have a fun event to go to and post pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon, I'm in serious Jill withdrawal.. my life just isn't the same without you. Be safe. Tell Brain I said hi!
1 Comments:
At 4:31 AM,
Cookie said…
JILL! this looks like so much fun! What a fun time you guys must be having with all this fruit! P.S you're cute lil grape working hair-do totally works for this. Nothing new here, no photos to show.. NOTHING! but hopefully soon I'll have a fun event to go to and post pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon, I'm in serious Jill withdrawal.. my life just isn't the same without you. Be safe. Tell Brain I said hi!
Post a Comment
<< Home