Great Barrier Reef !
We had a great time on our dive trip. It was definitely worth the splurge for this once in a lifetime trip. We packed 11 dives into 3 days, two of which were at night with flashlights. It was exhausting. Most people were our age, and there were 32 passengers onboard. The food was delicious and the crew were knowledgeable and entertaining. We saw a couple sharks (white tip reef sharks) - we knelt by one while it was sleeping - and I think we woke it up and it swam away. We also saw some sea turtles, and 'nemos' , amongst the thousands of other fish and colorful coral. It was fantastic!
Here I am with the reef in the background.


Here I am with the reef in the background.
This coral was more of a pink color.
We had to take our camera (in it's underwater case good for 3m) down to 8m to get this shot. We had the camera down to 9.4m, and I was very nervous about it then. The deepest we dived (without the camera) was 18m.
1 Comments:
At 7:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
That. Is. Amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home