Snake
This is the snake that I trapped in our car. His head is stuck in the right side, and he wedged his tail in the left side (to prise himself out, perhaps?). I have more pics, but I'm having trouble uploading again.
The Story: I opened the trunk and heard a rustling in the bush beside me. I looked and saw a snake so I jumped back. Then the snake started stretching and poked his head into the back of the car. That wouldn't do at all, so I reached in and slammed the trunk on him. We kept an eye on him to make sure he didn't wiggle himself inside, and our boss came with a snake stick (a loop in a rope running through a hollow tube, so you can hook the snake and pull it taunt). The snake was alright and they released it back into the same tree. We moved the car before finishing the rest of our packing up - I wasn't taking any chances with a snake that was grumpy with me. It was a tree snake = harmless. Still ...
The Story: I opened the trunk and heard a rustling in the bush beside me. I looked and saw a snake so I jumped back. Then the snake started stretching and poked his head into the back of the car. That wouldn't do at all, so I reached in and slammed the trunk on him. We kept an eye on him to make sure he didn't wiggle himself inside, and our boss came with a snake stick (a loop in a rope running through a hollow tube, so you can hook the snake and pull it taunt). The snake was alright and they released it back into the same tree. We moved the car before finishing the rest of our packing up - I wasn't taking any chances with a snake that was grumpy with me. It was a tree snake = harmless. Still ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home