A typical day
A typical day for us sees us starting work at 8am. We load up our trolley and get our schedule for the day. Brian and I work together, he cleans the main rooms while I do the bathrooms. We have cleaned up to 12 rooms by lunch time (11:30). That's a lot. On a good day, there's enough work to last us until 4:30, on a slow day we usually finish by 2pm. On those slow days, we generally hang out by the pool or play Frisbee. Dinner is at 5pm, during which we socialize with other staff. Evenings are spent watching tv or a movie or outside socializing.
Today we have another day off. We went hiking in the park, and we plan on watching the sunset tonight from a (supposedly) great lookout point. Last week we had the chance to go on a tour to see jumping crocodiles. They have a fishing rod type pole that they dangle meat off the side of a boat with, and the crocs come by and jump up to get it. They're much bigger than I imagined, and very cool to see.
Time is flying by, but we're still enjoying it here.
Today we have another day off. We went hiking in the park, and we plan on watching the sunset tonight from a (supposedly) great lookout point. Last week we had the chance to go on a tour to see jumping crocodiles. They have a fishing rod type pole that they dangle meat off the side of a boat with, and the crocs come by and jump up to get it. They're much bigger than I imagined, and very cool to see.
Time is flying by, but we're still enjoying it here.
2 Comments:
At 10:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jillian...,it's been quite a while, don't You think?
I'm pleased to see that You're having a good time and (sort of) sad to say that You're all grown up now..
Nice to talk to You..,as always..
At 12:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
I didn't want it to sound that bad.., it's just a fact of how time is passing (and how much time passed in meantime..)..,whether We like it not..
Post a Comment
<< Home