Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Friday, December 21, 2007

December

Since being home I haven't been doing many interesting things worth blogging about. I've been spending lots of time with the kids and have slowly been working away at the mess in my room.

Here are Brian and I, with Connor and Curtis checking out the diving submarine I got them. Brian was only in Rodney for 3 days


Here's Matthew checking out the Christmas tree that grows crystals.

I've been home for 2 1/2 weeks now, and my room looks the same as it did the day after I arrived. I cleared a path through my junk to get to my bed. At this point, I had already cleaned out 3 bags of clothes and shoes from my bureau and closet.

I worked on my room more today and the floor is finally cleared. I have just one more week at home though, before I go to Ottawa for a month. FYI, Brian has been in Ottawa where his mother, brother, and other relatives live for the past week and a half. I'm handling it well, with hardly any separation anxiety.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's an awfully long time to be apart after such a nice long time together... glad you'll be back soon. And, glad you're coming to Ottawa, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home