NZ
We're having a great time travelling around NZ in our Wicked van (check back for pics, I can't get them to upload right now). We took a couple days to visit with some friends of ours - we worked with them in Kakadu - they have a lovely home in a lovely part of NZ.
You know, New Zealand is the first country I've visited that I'd actually consider moving to if I ever decided to leave Canada? It's my 31st country, and it's beautiful.
We're in Queenstown now, and I believe it's the adventure capital.
Tomorrow we bungy jump (it's the thing to do, where bungy first originated, apparently). It's only 47 m though - not like the big one here which is 135m... sheesh.
Stay tuned for the story ... hopefully
You know, New Zealand is the first country I've visited that I'd actually consider moving to if I ever decided to leave Canada? It's my 31st country, and it's beautiful.
We're in Queenstown now, and I believe it's the adventure capital.
Tomorrow we bungy jump (it's the thing to do, where bungy first originated, apparently). It's only 47 m though - not like the big one here which is 135m... sheesh.
Stay tuned for the story ... hopefully
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home