Sydney
Kathy and I had a great time together in Sydney
This is the parking garage where we sold our car. It was especially for backpackers. We think our car sold quickly because it was so clean and shiny. It sold within 24 hours (often people wait up to two weeks for a sale) to 4 Swedish guys. We hope it's working well for them. It wasn't emotional to say goodbye to our car at this point - we were glad to be rid of the burden, and to get out to see more of Sydney.

For Brian's birthday, I took him on this jetboat cruise of the harbour.
This is after our first spin, after we were dunked by a wave. Once again, we were glad to have our underwater camera case so we could take pictures and videos the whole time.

1 Comments:
At 8:39 AM,
Kathleen said…
Hey Jill, how's NZ? Is it true they are 15 years behind? I can't wait to see a picture of your Wicked van!
Post a Comment
<< Home