Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life carries on

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while - I didn't realize it had been so long - we've covered a lot of kms since Cairns. We're now about 500km from Sydney. We're in a small town where they held the Paragliding World Championships last year. Brian has finally had a chance to fly again. The weather isn't good for today, but they're expecting the weekend winds to be perfect, so we're hanging around. I think I deserve a lot of girlfriend points for all the patient waiting that I do at the top of the hill. At least I have a good book. I don't have any urge to fly again. I'm happy with the amount that I did in Korea; that was enough for me. And the price of renting the gear here makes the decision much easier - I'm on a tight budget now that we near the end of our trip.
I'm really looking forward to next weekend- I'm meeting up with my cousin Kathy in Sydney. We hope to sell our car while we're in Sydney, and then book a last minute flight for NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home