Rantings of a Traveller
I'm embarrassed about my scream - I don't know what I expected, but it was scary!
posted by Jill @ 11:00 AM
At 6:19 AM, Carole said…
I would have screamed too. I need to bungy jump at some point in my life, but I will be freaked out!
At 7:24 AM, taem said…
I think that looked ridiculously fun, Jill. And the pictures of the mountains look great - I love looking at mountains in the distance. They're still novel to me, growing up on PEI (and now, in London - also, no mountains).
Post a Comment
<< Home
I'm in Hong Kong working at an International Kindergarten.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 6:19 AM,
Carole said…
I would have screamed too. I need to bungy jump at some point in my life, but I will be freaked out!
At 7:24 AM,
taem said…
I think that looked ridiculously fun, Jill. And the pictures of the mountains look great - I love looking at mountains in the distance. They're still novel to me, growing up on PEI (and now, in London - also, no mountains).
Post a Comment
<< Home