Hockey Hockey Hockey

Some people ask me if things have changed between Brian and I since we've got back to Canada. One thing that stands out is the amount of hockey he watches. With the World Junior Championship going on now, we have been watching a lot of hockey this past week. I've been learning a few things. I have to admit that I'm getting into it. Today is a day full of hockey, as we'll watch Canada play for Gold at the World Juniors, as well as attend an NHL game tonight. Brian's brother got us tickets to an Ottawa Senators game vs Tampa Bay as a Christmas gift. Not only is it my first NHL game, but surprisingly, it's Brian's first as well. All the teams were on strike the last time he wintered in Canada, so he never had the chance.
1 Comments:
At 12:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
It's good that you're enjoying it a bit, Jill. It'd be a long ol' winter if you weren't!
(I admit, I watched the Stanley Cup playoffs last year with more than a little interest...)
M.
Post a Comment
<< Home