Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Experimenting

I decided to experiment a bit last weekend and I put my hair up in 'rag curls'. I had to look it up online, and I'm still not sure I did it like they did in the old days. At least I got use out of the ugly handkerchiefs I got for teacher's day...



I liked it, but I think I'll just use a curling iron next time. Curl seems to stay in my hair longer now that my hair isn't very healthy.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, I think that looks great!

    "Curl seems to stay in my hair longer now that my hair isn't very healthy." Really? That's odd. And why isn't your hair healthy. Aren't you eating your vegetables?

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mother Goose thinks you're very innovative....I'm still using up your Vitamins by the way.

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Little lost, but I'm still around..,and nice beach, huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home